Sales & Operations Associate Job Description
submit resumes to email@example.com
- The Sales & Ops Associate will be responsible for driving territory wholesale sales and supporting activities such as trade shows and customer marketing & communication
- In additional to sales, the role will also involve learning different aspects of the overall business and supporting various operational activities such as customer fulfillment and retail operations.
- We are looking for someone with a passion for social entrepreneurship and a drive toward achieving business results. This role is as big as you want to make it and as the business grows so will this role.
- Assist founders in setting sales targets & take responsibility for meeting quarterly/annual targets
- Own & Maintain customer lists and manage follow-up activities (e.g. receipt of orders, re-ordering, customer requests, etc.). Build customer relationships by understanding needs.
- Attend & manage trade shows, work with venues to select booths, order services etc
- Maintain leads lists and develop and execute customer acquisition strategies
- Make trade show appointments with existing and potential customers and attend shows (specific shows to be determined)
- Travel Atlanta area for appointments with existing & prospect accounts
- Develop multi-channel communication strategy for the Wholesale Channel (e.g. email, social media, phone, etc.)
- Create monthly sales reports and track against budget
- Create trend reports annually
- Maintain sample sets and assist with merchandising strategy
- Create competitive analysis & report findings to inform product & marketing strategy
- Assist with order fulfillment (e.g. packing and shipping customer orders)
- Support social media account and campaign efforts as needed
- Support retail operations (The Reynolds) as needed
- Support periodic physical inventory counts
- Support miscellaneous projects as needed
- Potential to learn & work on other aspects of the business if interest is there
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage details and time to meet deadlines
- Must be motivated to grow in position
- Must be a strategic thinker and problem solver. We want someone who won’t just identify a problem, but is proactive in coming up with a solution!
- Must be outgoing with great communication skills
- Must be passionate about equality for women, ethical fashion and being involved in the community
- 4-year undergrad degree
- Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Klaviyo/MailChimp, Facebook Ads or Google Ads and other social media & online marketing and advertising platforms preferred
Compensation will be a combination of salary & commission based (estimated 38-50k) and has the potential to grow as the business grows.
Covid safety policy: vaccines required to be up to date to work in the Nica Life office. Masks required in the retail space and at trade shows (per show policy).