Sister Squad Code of Conduct
Thank you so much for your interest in joining our Sister Squad! Our team treats everyone with respect, supports each other, and works together to succeed. To safeguard our culture we ask that all members of our Sister Squad conduct themselves according to our code of conduct.
1) You must be 18 or over
2) We empower each other and are always kind. We love friendly competition but at the end of the day, we are all working toward the same goal.
3) All content published by Sister Squad members must be uplifting. We do not tolerate cyber bullying or cutting down other people.
4) Please do not post your unique ambassador code on any Nica Life accouns, this is not fair to other ambassadors. It will be taken down, and may get you removed from the squad.
5) Do not post your code to coupon sites. We check regularly and this will cause you to be removed from the squad. If someone has posted your code without your knowledge, please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Do not ever post your code on any sites/accounts belonging to our retailers. Also do not give out your code when you are inside any retail location carrying Nica Life. These actions are disrespectful to our retail partners that support our artisans and would cause you to be removed from the squad.